Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tea Wallet With Paper Bead Charm

Since the cooler weather has decided to stay for a while, I've gone through a lot of coffee.
Now, don't get me wrong I love coffee but sometimes tea is a nice treat! 
Last month I discovered Bigalow tea ( vanilla chai )  LOVE IT!!! While on their website I saw they carried a "tea wallet".  I looked at it & thought I could make one.
While doing a google search I found a lady who has a wonderful free pattern . http://blog.christyscreations.com/tea-wallet-tutorial/
Very easy to make, lot of fun too!  I added a paper bead charm on the button.
There is enough room for 4 tea bags and sweetner too.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!!!
    They were impressed, by the way:)
    The tea is also delicious. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that tea looks yummy. We have a place here in Northeast Fl that has this wonderful tasting decaf Chocolate Hazelnut tea.

    ReplyDelete